Author Topic: Anxious and Going Out  (Read 9926 times)

Peace

• Bazinga
    • View Profile
Anxious and Going Out
« on: April 03, 2017, 06:46:48 am »
I have my appointment with my psychiatrist today and it's one of my off days. I barely cope these days to to combine going to the appointment with a bad day and it's pure agony.

Does anyone have any tips?

Stenacron man

• View Profile
Re: Anxious and Going Out
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 07:39:00 pm »
Breath deep and slow and remember the motto of the Navy Seals ...The only easy day was yesterday... but that doesn't say that today will be bad...today is and will become what you believe it will become. The term mind over matter has more meaning than humans know. Your thoughts alter the universe that surround you as you go. Changing your feelings is changing your thoughts, and that attracts different energy. Feeling positive makes positive...like they say....Like attracts like.

Buddy Mack.

Peace

• Bazinga
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 08:27:05 am »
Thanks so much, Buddy. You give wonderful advice. It turned out to be a decent enough outing. I was very anxious, but made it home in one piece. Imagine that!   8)

Dragonfly

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 08:28:16 pm »
Hi Peace, good for you. So proud of you.

Dragonfly

Peace

• Bazinga
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2017, 11:32:11 pm »
Thank you, Dragonfly  :)

Stenacron man

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2017, 02:20:06 am »
Remember how we say you are what you eat, and you are what you wear....We we are also what we think...if we are positive it will attract positive...I am glad you had a great day after all I knew you would I was sending you good energy  ;D

Buddy Mack.