Author Topic: Welcome Neither Here Nor There  (Read 7697 times)

Peace

• Bazinga
    • View Profile
Welcome Neither Here Nor There
« on: October 04, 2014, 11:47:47 am »
I've read a couple of your replies to posts and wanted to say welcome! There are a great bunch of non-judgemental and supportive people here.  :)

paulm

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Neither Here Nor There
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 08:23:36 pm »
I'll second that. I said hello to NeitherHereNorThere. in another post, but I will say welcome again. Take Care. paul m

NeitherHereNorThere

• ...don't let me get me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 07:51:23 am »
Hi Peace and paulm.

Thank you so much for your welcoming, kind words.  As a Newbie, there is a lot of good information here and I am so relieved (and comforted) to be a part this community.  Everyone here "gets it".  You "really" do!

After reading so much information and the communities posts, I feel relieved that I don't have to explain "everything".

Virtual hugs all around!
If you can't handle it when I'm at my worst, then you don't deserve me when I'm at my best.

momfellinglost

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 11:20:24 pm »
Sorry to be so late in saying welcome to the site hope you will find it helpful and maybe at times make you smile. I alway tell new people that the posters here could teach others a thing or two about how to treat others. Not that we are perfect but they are a great bunch with a lot of knowledge and support for others with out judgement.