Author Topic: Back after a long time  (Read 5254 times)

Lake

• View Profile
Back after a long time
« on: July 24, 2023, 01:39:18 pm »
Hi, this is Lake. I used to be on the old version of this forum many years ago. I see no posts on here since 2022, but the forum still let me sign back in, so here goes.

I'm on another forum as well, and it's become super slow there too.  I'm just wondering where the people have migrated to, or whether forums just aren't "instant" enough with replies and interactions, given all the zoom meetings and such have kicked in since the pandemic.

Anyway, I'll give a shout out in particular to some of the members who may recall my from the past. Thanks to Rich and Pleeb for putting up the most recent - haha - 2022 posts, I was glad to see you did, it gave me a sense of familiarity  :)

I still have times of depression, not usually major anymore (hope it stays that way) and am struggling mood wise at the moment, which is what prompted me to come back on here.  If you read this, thanks!  Know that you aren't alone.

Going to check around the site now, just to keep me out of trouble for a while.

Lake

• View Profile
Re: Back after a long time
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2023, 02:15:31 pm »
I took a look at the member list and recognized a few names.

So in case any of the following people ever come back to read this, please know that I still appreciate the support and help I got from your posts in the past:

Dragonfly, momfeelinglost, Peace, Soozan, Stenacron man, and as previously mentioned Rich and Pleeb.

I also want to say that Paul M. was a major help very often, and I was super sad to hear of his passing. I know he is missed by many on this forum and elsewhere.