Author Topic: Checking-in - Happy New Year  (Read 12977 times)

QV

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Checking-in - Happy New Year
« on: February 05, 2021, 11:16:04 am »
Hello everyone,

I hope the new year with COVID-19 has not been too challenging for all of us. I am creating this thread to see how everyone is doing. Please feel free to drop a response to check in.

I am doing OK myself working from home. It is not ideal but I try my best to stay virtually connected with co-workers, friends, and families.

Let me know how you are doing.

Pleeb

• View Profile
Re: Checking-in - Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 02:33:41 pm »
Hi, Quang...Nice to hear from you!  Now I know the forum is working again.

I'm coping - I'm bothered by Covid, but not extremely so.  I still go out shopping etc.

I have your business card in front of me...."Quang Vu Mai."

I emailed the MDAO a while ago to let them now that the moderator of the forum passed away.
Paul Morton passed away on January 22.  Probably from throat cancer, according to the person who told me.
I met him in person a few times.

Peter

QV

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 11:18:22 am »
Hi Peter,

It is great to hear from you as well. It is good to hear that you are coping and can still go out shopping and such.
I have put an announcement post letting everyone know that Paul has passed away. He was such a kind soul and we were fortunate to have him with us for a long time.

QV

Pleeb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2021, 09:17:13 pm »
Thanks.

Btw, we used to have outings the odd time.  Nice to meet forum people in person!

Peter

etbandung

• Guru Bahasa Inggris
    • View Profile
    • Kursus Bahasa Inggris Kelas Karyawan
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2021, 05:20:20 am »
hi admin hope you guys doing well most of big company let their staff do work from home but growing company do still have to let half of the staff attend at the office. but field job will be different 
Kursus Bahasa Inggris Di Bandung English Today.kami menyediakan Program Privat Bahasa Inggris Eksekutif memungkinkan peserta untuk memilih topik yang diminati secara profesional.