Support for People with Mood Disorders > General Discussion

Thoughts on this

<< < (2/2)

Pleeb:
sarahruth, welcome, if you haven't been welcome already.

You have tough issues also.

Peter

Pleeb:
Mom, sararuth, let us know when you have updates.

Peter

momfellinglost:
 My son is now home less one toe and still two more in danger. While he is doing well going by bus to get dressings changed while having an open wound has been a concern. As I said he is on ODSP so money is always tight. Keeping my fingers crossed that nothing else happens going forward. I just don't understand why they need to take such a hard line for things that matter. Yes he is a grown 6 ft adult who outwardly looks just fine. The things that go on inside his head and the struggles he still has can't been seen by the naked eye. We just can't let supports fall threw the cracks and while I will always advocate for him when needed, I am getting older and have my own health concerns so can't do what I did when I was well. Sorry for the rant. But sometimes we all need a safe place to just let it out. This is one of the only place I can count on. Thanks to all who responded know that I value each and every one of you who took the time to read and or respond it makes me feel less alone

paulm:
Hello Momfeelinglost.  Rant all you like.No need to apologize. The system sucks.  I was lucky and I was able to collect CPPD while my wife worked.(minimum wage). I have no idea on how families make ends meet on ODSP. They should be given a medal, not problems or comments . Take Care. paul m

Pleeb:
Mom, you're not ranting at all.

--- Quote ---This is one of the only place I can count on.
--- End quote ---
  Mom, we appreciate you....and appreciate our forum.

Peter

I wish you could instant message people on there...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version