Author Topic: The Great American Dream that makes me so happy  (Read 7251 times)

Stenacron man

• View Profile
The Great American Dream that makes me so happy
« on: February 25, 2017, 05:37:26 pm »
The Great American Dream that makes me so happy

I wanted to share the greatest story of success and over coming mental health issues. In 2012 Chris Rene was worth $ 17 dollars and had a young son. Growing up it started with weed, then beer, then meth, and finally heroin, In 2012 he put himself out there after just getting out of rehab by 2 months on the X Factor 2012.

The moment he walked on stage I felt this amazing energy from him and he had not said one word yet. He did his original which takes huge guts called “Young Homie”. It was an amazing performance that moved me forever. The words are incredible and poignant and so true. I am so proud of Chris and this recording of the song he did 7 months after the X Factor.

Even if you are not into this style music his lovely voice and lyrics will make you feel so good inside. I listen to the video many times a day and always before sleep it erases all my stress.

The best part is Chris is no worth 2.7 million and is makes over 900 thousand per years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SyBXi9S1CJc

Buddy Mack.

Pleeb

• View Profile
Re: The Great American Dream that makes me so happy
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 12:18:00 am »
Good one!

Speaking of inspirational, when I was in Toastmasters International (public speaking), I met people who were too shy to say their own name at their first meeting!
They eventually made many speeches, and became "Area Governors" at Toastmasters.

Peter