Author Topic: Thought it was p.m. instead of a.m.!  (Read 7671 times)

Pleeb

• View Profile
Thought it was p.m. instead of a.m.!
« on: May 11, 2016, 08:39:03 am »
Woke up at 7:30, thought it was p.m.  :-[

I called the Dementia Society Hotline - they're coming to pick me up.  I hate it when they shoot me with a tranquilizer dart when I put up a struggle.  :o

This doesn't happen so often - I don't worry about it.  Re mixing up days - semi common with retired people.  I don't worry about that either.

Re days, the bottom right corner of Windows has the date in numbers only.  You have to hover over it to find out what day of the week it is.

Peter

Dragonfly

• View Profile
Re: Thought it was p.m. instead of a.m.!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 07:37:35 pm »
Don't worry Peter this happens to me quite a bit. I have been having a nap every day for probably at least 10 years if not more due to my health. Sometimes I wake up from my nap and I think it is morning. It takes me awhile to orient myself.

You are not the only one.

Dragonfly

paulm

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Thought it was p.m. instead of a.m.!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 01:46:53 am »
Hello Peter. Is there an a.m AND a p.m. ? I thought that clocks only ran from about 4 in the evening to about 3.59  in the morning LOL.

I did not know about getting the day by hovering over the date at the bottom right. I'll have remember that or at least try to LOL. A while ago I didn't realize that it was a Friday and I went about my business normally, I found out to late that not only was it Friday, but it was Friday the 13th. Fortunately only a few bad things happened LOL. Take Care. paul m