Author Topic: Laughing like crazy showcase  (Read 7884 times)

paulm

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Laughing like crazy showcase
« on: July 09, 2015, 04:32:18 am »
Hello everyone. As Grizzlymantooth has pointed in another thread the next LLC is on July 21 and tickets are needed(they are free). They will go quickly. I can't meet up this time , but perhaps some of you others can get together. It's a great show. https://mooddisorders.ca/event/laughing-like-crazy-comedy-showcase-july-2015  Take Care. paul m
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 04:34:33 am by paulm »

GrizzlyMantooth

• just trying to find a balance
    • View Profile
Re: Laughing like crazy showcase
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 04:20:35 pm »
so who else has tickets for tomorrow?
"Living with depression is like trying to keep your balance while you dance with a goat" - Andrew Solomon

GrizzlyMantooth

• just trying to find a balance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 02:58:33 pm »
well that was bloody hilarious. definitely going next time!
"Living with depression is like trying to keep your balance while you dance with a goat" - Andrew Solomon

Pleeb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 04:34:11 am »
G, glad you like it - I was one of the warmup comics.

One of the main female comics wore a ring-tailed lemur outfit!  That's my style!  I didn't get a chance to propose to her....LOL

Laughing Like Crazy Info Session: Thursday August 13, 2015 from 6 - 9pm. Register Now.

This is a repeat, but I'm under the weather, so it may cheer me up.  :o
-the rookie LLC class often had the adjoining classroom to us, the veterans
-before the class, or during break, I walk in, and ask: "Is this The I Can't Stop Watching Dog the Bounty Hunter Support Group?"  Every single time, both  teachers reply:  "Hi, Peter!"
-but I also have toy cows or whatever that I pretend are talking behind the door....hard to explain

Peter
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 04:35:52 am by Pleeb »

paulm

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 11:31:28 pm »
Hello Peter. Your jokes are a little different, but they've always entertained me.  I hope that you feel better soon. Take Care. paul m

Hello GrizzlyMantooth. I'm glad that you enjoyed the show. I was sorry that I couldn't go, but perhaps the next time. Take Care. paul m