Author Topic: Checking In  (Read 7211 times)

Peace

• Bazinga
    • View Profile
Checking In
« on: April 16, 2015, 11:28:31 am »
Hi everyone,

I've been somewhat preoccupied with other things, and haven't been here for a while. I just wanted to check in to let everyone know that I'm hanging in there to the best of my abilities. My OCD is often unbearable at times, and my Agoraphobia is severe. I do try to walk every 2nd night and have been successful to some degree with that. I do have days where I can cope somewhat.

How is everyone else doing?

Miss you all.

Dragonfly

• View Profile
Re: Checking In
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 08:51:38 pm »
Hi Peace

I am sorry that you are still struggling so much. I have thought about you and missed your posts. I understand that when you feel this way it often is so hard to post. Good for you for walking.

I am starting to accept the fact that my son and wife are separating. My son will be living with me for awhile. My two grandchildren will also be here when he has them. It maybe hard for me sometimes. I don't have a lot of energy. On the other hand it will give me company since I have been alone for awhile. Things will be okay.

Thinking of you.

Hugs!  Dragonfly

paulm

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Checking In
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 11:36:19 pm »
Hello Peace. I too miss your posts. I am doing ok, but spring is always one of my more difficult periods. Take Care. paul m