Author Topic: It is the special good moments that count in live  (Read 7169 times)

Dragonfly

• View Profile
It is the special good moments that count in live
« on: March 06, 2015, 10:27:58 am »
A child telling you they love you. The birds singing their beautiful melodies especially in the morning when you wake up. Kids imagination. Can I put a ladder up to heaven so I can see Opa? Watching the young kids discover something new. A caterpillar walking on their arm. The little bugs crawling on the ground. The surface of the icy snow making everything shine. A little cat putting a gentle paw on you when you are sad. The joy between you and your partner when a child is born. The spectacular view of Niagara Falls in its winter wonder. Listening to music. A rabbit underneath the bird feeder. The grandchildren saying the easter bunny has come. A shared memory of someone. Sitting around a campfire with family and roasting marshmallows and hot dogs.

The list can go on and on.

Have a good day everyone.

Dragonfly

LuckyLou

• Love is the answer, now what was the question?
    • View Profile
Re: It is the special good moments that count in live
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 08:17:27 am »
It's truly the little things that matter the most!
Love is the reason!

Soozan

• I love Rich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 09:59:13 pm »
I agree :)

I have so many memories of my daughter saying the cutest things :) my favorites are : "mommy are you happy at me?" or another time ... when she didn't get her way she threw herself on the bed and say "You have ruined my beautiful life!" .... LOL .... I think she was watching too many disney princess stories LOL ... Another time, I surprised her on her first day of school with the new little mermaid movie and told her she was going to have her friends over for dinner and to watch the movie and she was so over come she just gasped, wrapped her arms around me and said "mommy I am so proud of you!!!"

I so miss that time in her life! :)

Now she is 18 and I she is still making memories with me but remembering that stage in her life makes me tear up :)

Thanks for sharing Dragonfly!
Deep, meaningful saying goes here... got one?

paulm

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 12:55:12 am »
Very True Dragonfly. Take Care. paul m