Author Topic: some of you were talking about angels - wanted to share something  (Read 7819 times)

Dragonfly

• View Profile
Hi everyone,

My husband was an electrician. Shortly after he passed away some what would you say para abnormal things happened. Is that the right term?

My pole lamp in the living room started flickering. Sometimes it would and sometimes not. I was watching the TV in the living room. Suddenly there was a loud crash. I have a dome light in the hallway near by. The glass part fell down and totally shattered. Glass everywhere.
In my rec room I also have dome lights. The glass part of one of them fell on the cushions of a big chair. It was all in one piece.
Then the light bulb burned out in my light pole by the bed which I can't remember it ever doing. There was another incident which I can't remember now.

How do you explain all this. I believe my husband was trying to tell me something. Probably that he was alright.

I just remembered something else. I don't know if I was semi awake. I saw him standing beside my bed. Sometimes I feel him near me.

My husband was such a good man. Is he trying to protect me?

All this truly happened.

Dragonfly

LuckyLou

• Love is the answer, now what was the question?
    • View Profile
Re: some of you were talking about angels - wanted to share something
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 06:41:05 am »
Sounds like he wanted to let u know he was still around and would always be. He is watching over you.
Love is the reason!

Soozan

• I love Rich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 07:28:46 am »
I believe that too Lucky and Dragonfly, our loved ones will do anything to get a message to us and they use the only methods that they know how, I saw my Great Grandfather come to me as a mist when I was a little child, even though it was a mist I knew it was him. My father comforted me saying, "he loved you, he didn't come to scare you, he came to tell you he loved you" .... that was always very comforting.

I had a son that died as a baby at 3 days old and after that, things went missing and then would appear in different places, like a child would play, I believe they do what they can to let us know they are still around loving us and letting us know we are loved. :)

There is nothing to fear but fear itself....

- Soozan
Deep, meaningful saying goes here... got one?

momfellinglost

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 07:51:21 pm »
I think he is. Letting you know that he will be there always. We know very little about the afterlife. My son used to talk about the man who came and sat with him when he was little. Too little to talk point a picture of his grandfather who passed away 9 months before hewas born. He told stories that he had no way of knowing.

Dragonfly

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 10:12:03 pm »
Hi momfeelinglost,

Another strange coincident. I was just thinking about you and that we hadn't heard from you for awhile. I was always very skeptical about people who have passed on sending us signals or whatever you want to call it. Feeling their prescense. Now I believe that this is possible.

Dragonfly