Author Topic: Brain fog  (Read 7173 times)

messee

• View Profile
Brain fog
« on: February 19, 2015, 08:11:56 pm »
Anyone else had any luck breaking out of the fuzzy brain feeling?

paulm

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Brain fog
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 11:45:24 pm »
Hello Meese. I'll qualify my answer and say most days. In my mind (or what's left of it LOL) there are a variety of brain fogs. It took me quite a while to sort them out and figure out how to deal with each.  I don't know about anybody else, but for me it's important to figure what's causing my brain fog and to work on correcting that. Sometimes this can take a long time and sometimes only a few days.

For example for a long time my brain was fuzzy until I got used to my meds and still once in a while they can make me a little fuzzy headed, especially if I don't feel well physical and perhaps my bodies metabolism is off a bit, slowing the exit of the medications from my body.

If I don't watch my over all health, too tired for example, my brain cramps up pretty quickly these days. If I take on too much stress,my brain just shuts down or at least it feels that way.

As my illness waxes and wanes I can still feel pretty fuzzy headed.

However in general if I watch what I eat, take my meds, watch my habits, don't allow myself to get stressed out and the fates decide to be a little bit kind to me, my mind is usually pretty clear. It took a while though. Take Care. paul m