Author Topic: Depression Free Guarantee  (Read 19857 times)

DeterminedJay

• View Profile
Depression Free Guarantee
« on: January 17, 2015, 04:06:59 am »
Hey everyone, I have suffered crippling depression due to a variety of reasons in my past, and in the past year I have really grown in mental strength. I would like to give back to the world for that, as not all my issues have subsided, I have really kicked depression's door right down. I have researched many different aspects of the brain, our minds, and the powers that truly are at work when you think.

Putting all of those things together, along with building a knowledge of web development skills such as HTML and CSS as well as a bit of Javascript, I have started to build a website that will have a tool kit for developing a mental system against depression. I am living proof that it works, and will post the link once I have uploaded the beta product. Those of you who are on this forum will be the first in the world to use it.

Now don't think this will be just one of those sites that provide in depth articles for overcoming the made up stuff in your head(thanks people without depression writing articles on depression). It will be interactive, mind training techniques that provide you with the skills to avert negative thoughts over time, allowing you to think freely, overcome the obstacles that have been so scary for so long. We all need to help each other, for we are all the same. Our lives are directly related to the future that our offspring will have. So let us get rid of this horrible mental disease that has held so many of us down for so long! RISE UP and take the life that YOU deserve!

DaniAle

• View Profile
Re: Depression Free Guarantee
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 11:12:40 pm »
Sounds great! Looking forward to it!

messee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 08:03:28 pm »
Great idea!  I've been dreaming for a long time of a good app that would combine cognitive remediation and good AI-driven / "gamified" Cognitive Therapy.  Lots of ideas but not much in the way of skills.  But let me know if you need an imaginative help desk guy as a guinea pig.

DeterminedJay

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 09:17:53 pm »
Thanks for the replies all, I can use all the support I can!

If you have any ideas, or features that you have found worked in your own life, feel free to post them below!

We as a community have to work together to build a functional website that can be directly applied to real life.
Any ideas that get implemented will have its creator clearly stated.

-Jay

Pleeb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 11:40:34 pm »
Hi, Jay.....Do you have any more updates on this?

thanks, Peter

Paula

• View Profile
I too have a website where I have put some of my writing together!  I wanted people who were in sadness to know they are not alone.  It helps me when I write. I havnt added much as of late but there is some good stuff ion it. Www.seekerofthesoul.com. 

paulm

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 01:00:30 pm »
Hello Paula and welcome to the forum.  I took out the capitol W you had put in Www, in your post and people should be able to click on the link and go directly there         www.seekerofthesoul.com  I only had time to look through it briefly but it looks like a nice site.

Pauls please feel free to make comments, ask people questions, answer other people's questions, post articles and/or use the forum to vent out some of life's frustrations. Take Care. paul m
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 05:36:01 pm by paulm »