Are You Passionate About OCD & Related Disorders?
The Frederick W. Thompson Anxiety Disorders Centre is looking for new members for our Patient and Family-Centered Care Committee (PFCC).
Patient and Family-Centered Care is an approach to healthcare based on partnership among patients, families and healthcare providers.
We have openings for
- Patients or family members who have experienced care at the Thompson Centre
- Community members with lived experience or interest in OCD & related disorders
- Work in partnership with Thompson Centre staff to help make the Centre more responsive to the needs of patients and families
- Come to monthly PFCC meetings at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Help with PFCC sub-committees or projects
A one-year commitment is required. We thank all who apply.
Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume for consideration.
Curious? Please contact Amanda Calzolaio, Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-480-6100 x 85499.