Author Topic: Ever had b bugs in your place?  (Read 5 times)

Pleeb

• View Profile
Ever had b bugs in your place?
« on: July 11, 2018, 03:00:37 PM »
I think......I have them.

People ask "can you see them?".....no, because they bite at night only.  BTW, they aren't THAT small...the size of an apple seed.  Unless I have something else?....hives?  Another type of insect?

I have none in my little traps that I can show my landlord.  I'm in a seniors' bldg - the landlord would pay for the exterminator.  A lady down the hall just had one in.

I have lots of bites on my arms and legs, but very few of them are itchy, which is weird.

The bites are a little unsightly...I asked my nurse practitioner for maybe a cream prescription to diminish them.

She said to use vitamin E oil.

It feels "creepy" to go to bed with the oil on - so sticky, and the oil will get on sheets etc.  It feels slightly uncomfortable to have it on to begin with.

The worst part of all this - having to prepare my place for the exterminator, if one comes - a lot of emptying closets, bagging stuff I have lying around, under my bed.  Under my bed I have a lot of storage.

I have trouble tidying my place....a lot.  Maybe tidying for the exterminator will get me "in the groove."

Peter

Vitamin E oil very expensive....so is the cream....I have both.