Author Topic: How is everyone doing?  (Read 80 times)

Dragonfly

• View Profile
How is everyone doing?
« on: April 12, 2018, 10:46:30 AM »
Hi everyone,

How is everyone doing? Getting sick of winter?

I miss hearing from members of the forum. To name a few: Luckylou, Soozan, Rich, Senacron man. I am sorry if I have left anyone out. My memory isn't the best anymore.

As many members have said. Anyone who would like to post is very welcome to. We are a friendly, caring, non-judgmental group. We like to support each other. We learn things from each other. If you post I am sure we will learn something valuable from you. This forum has helped me a great deal. I consider these people on the forum as my friends.

It was very hard for me to post when I first joined the forum. Now I realize that no one is going to judge me and only support me. I was always very scared I would write the wrong thing and hurt someone.

If anyone feels like it please post. We would be glad to hear from you.

Dragonfly

paulm

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: How is everyone doing?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 11:07:25 PM »
Hello Dragonfly. I agree with you that this is a good place to post. In regards to my health, well I'm getting older and I'm not doing so gracefully LOL. It seems that every time I take a step forward something happens. Broke my wrist 2 wks ago and that seems to be how the last 6mths have gone. Nothing tragic or horrifying, just a lot of problems. The good news is that between the cancer (treated last fall) and the after effects of the treatments, I lost 45 lbs and it was weight that I needed to lose. So I guess that is the bright side. Take Care. paul m