Author Topic: Seasons Greetings  (Read 9188 times)

paulm

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Seasons Greetings
« on: December 16, 2014, 10:19:04 pm »
Hello Everyone. I would like to extend to each and everyone of you Seasons Greetings and I hope that you all have a safe holiday season. I know that for many of you this holiday season will be pretty bleak and that is unfortunate. I've been through many holiday seasons that  I didn't know how I was going to make it even one more day. I've been broke, alone, depressed, frustrated and, well let's just say that there wasn't a lot to be merry about. 

However things change and there is hope. I can't say that I'm not poor and I certainly have enough illnesses to keep the medical system broke for a few more years, but all of that doesn't matter, because I'm pretty happy these days.

I hope that in 2015 you will all find a way to enjoy your lives in at least some small way and then be able to build from there. Best wishes to everyone for the holiday season. Take Care. paul m

LuckyLou

• Love is the answer, now what was the question?
    • View Profile
Re: Seasons Greetings
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 06:54:04 am »
Right back at ya Paul! And to everyone else i hope the new year brings you lots of happy moments!
Love is the reason!

Dragonfly

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 10:37:44 am »
Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to everyone.  :-*

Peace

• Bazinga
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 06:03:26 am »
Merry Christmas to everyone!  :)

Soozan

• I love Rich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 09:15:50 am »
Hi Paul and everyone! I know I don't write on this board too often, I just wanted to put my hat in the ring and wish everyone a happy holiday! I too lack the Christmas spirit, but I do my best to grit my teeth until the holidays are over. I just get so anxious over all of the travelling to people's homes, knowing that there are those on the roads who have too much "Christmas Cheer" and I guess it leaves me paranoid. I pray that the snow will let up long enough for safe journeys for everyone. Thank God for my pams! We travel from Toronto to Brampton every Christmas and I just hate the travel!

Seeing family is nice if we didn't have to travel so far. Our home is too small to host gatherings to I guess that is what we are faced with .... anyway, I hope I don't leave others paranoid with my post. I know this is the place to vent, so I am venting. All I can say is bring on the New Year! I hope the winter goes by fast and we can enjoy another Spring and summer season soon enough!

Cheers everyone!
Soozan
Deep, meaningful saying goes here... got one?

JennyRN70

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 07:43:02 pm »
Season's Greetings to everyone as well - I have like you Paul experienced some sad, lonely terrible Christmases - this year looks very promising - new medications are working well - starting a new lower stress monday to friday office job in Toronto in the new year - so I hope the rest of you get through the holidays with some happiness and low stress.

xoxo
Jen

momfellinglost

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2014, 11:00:37 am »
The same to you and everyone else. This time of year can be so hard on so many people for so many reasons. I hope that everyone has a nice time. And for those who need to vent don't forget it can be very helpful to do so some where that you feel safe(like here) don't let the feelings build up. Take care give a hug to someone you love.