Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Update
« Last post by Pleeb on October 15, 2018, 02:18:32 PM »
Yeah....haven't heard from Paul for a while.

You might not hear from me for a while.   ;)  I got cable last week...haven't had cable in ages.

It's nice to hear voices in the background in my place - tv....instead of music.

Peter
« Last post by Peace on October 08, 2018, 12:53:56 PM »
Thanks so much, Paul  :)

Nice to hear from you, it's been a while. I was wondering how you are. Wonderful to hear your CT scan came back clear.

Hope you're enjoying camping!

Peace
General Discussion / Re: WAS going to do standup comedy Oct 6....
« Last post by Pleeb on October 07, 2018, 01:08:51 AM »
Thanks...I fell better after a few days.

Peter
« Last post by paulm on October 05, 2018, 10:36:35 PM »
Hello Peace. Glad to hear that you are doing better than you expected. I'm not doing too bad. My last CT Scan came back clear so that's a big plus. Like Dragonfly we are going camping for the long weekend. Take Care. paul m
General Discussion / Re: WAS going to do standup comedy Oct 6....
« Last post by paulm on October 05, 2018, 10:34:25 PM »
Hello Peter. Sorry that you weren't feeling well. Take Care. paul m
General Discussion / Re: My update....
« Last post by Pleeb on October 05, 2018, 01:54:53 AM »
Keep up the good work and you don't feel like doing anything once in a while, no biggie. It will still be there tomorrow.

P, thanks....this helps.. 

Peter
« Last post by Peace on October 02, 2018, 07:58:10 AM »
Thanks Peter and Dragonfly  :) It really does feel good.

Dragonfly, congrats on the upcoming addition to your family  :D

« Last post by Peace on October 02, 2018, 07:56:25 AM »
Sounds to me like you're doing a great job, Peter  :)

I found a success log helps. OCD is notorious for planting false thoughts in our minds and for being a critical bully. Sitting down and writing all my accomplishments made me see just how much I've gotten done despite this nagging bully in my brain.

Keep up the good work and you don't feel like doing anything once in a while, no biggie. It will still be there tomorrow.
« Last post by Pleeb on October 02, 2018, 04:03:42 AM »
I should pat myself on the back by making a list of my many recent apartment improvements.

Peter
General Discussion / My update....
« Last post by Pleeb on October 02, 2018, 04:01:13 AM »
I've been tidying up, donating stuff to thrift stores, shredding stuff...this is waaay overdue - I'm in a tiny seniors apartment with not much room.

I shredded a lot of stuff, like bills for furniture I bought in 1993!  :o  I also gave Office Depot a lot of stuff or recycling, like cables, mice.

I have a little more room because I ditched my old double bed, and got a "twin" one.

I'm much smarter at storing stuff.  A lot of stuff I have doesn't need to be "on display."  I got a lot of paperwork when I retired...I'll almost never refer to it, so I can put it away in a box.

BUT.....I was going to tidy up some more today, but I froze  - I was completely "freaked out" by all the work I have to do.  I felt really bad that I froze.

Peter
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10