Author Topic: Gone Camping  (Read 10016 times)

paulm

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Gone Camping
« on: August 14, 2015, 03:15:32 am »
Hello Everyone. I will be away from this Sat.to the 23rd camping. As I do not take any method to communicate with the outside world when I'm camping I cannot reply to any messages etc until I get back. Of course sometimes I don't communicate with the world to much when I have everything around me LOL.

Just to make you all jealous I plan on doing not to much (you would think that I would like a break from doing that LOL) , just abit of hiking, canoeing and sitting around the campfire. If I feel real energetic, maybe I'll even try abit of fishing.  Take Care Everyone. 

GrizzlyMantooth

• just trying to find a balance
    • View Profile
Re: Gone Camping
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 11:35:54 am »
thanks sounds amazing. I hope the weather is good to you. Enjoy and let us know how it went upon your return!
"Living with depression is like trying to keep your balance while you dance with a goat" - Andrew Solomon

Dragonfly

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 09:07:49 pm »
Hope you have a great time Paul. Hiking and canoeing does not sound like doing nothing.

Please let me know where you went camping when you get back. I also do not communicate with the outside world when I camp. I finally got a cell phone. I use it only in case of an emergency. There are not many pay phones around anymore.

There is nothing like sitting around a campfire at night.  :-*

Dragonfly

paulm

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 01:08:13 am »
Thx for your well wishes. Rain or shine, we will enjoy ourselves. Take Care. paul m

LuckyLou

• Love is the answer, now what was the question?
    • View Profile
Re: Gone Camping!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 05:54:33 am »
So how was camping? Hope it went well and you got to do lots of nothing!
Love is the reason!

paulm

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2015, 12:28:40 am »
Hello LuckyLou. Camping was great, we got out in the canoe 6 or 7 times and we only lost one day due to rain. Hiked and read a lot too and had a campfire every night so I came back feeling that all was right with my world.

Never did bother to dip a line in the water, although many others were catching fish, I was content just to paddle around and look at things. If anyone ever gets a chance, Bon Echo provincial park (eastern Ont, north of Napenee)  has some of the worlds nicest scenery that is easily accessible.

How have you been LuckyLou? Take Care. paul m

Iambluetoo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2015, 07:22:42 pm »
Good to hear you had a good vacation Paulm.  Yes, Napanee and surrounding area is lovely, as is most of Eastern Ontario.

Welcome Back.

LuckyLou

• Love is the answer, now what was the question?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2015, 03:11:10 pm »
Glad to hear it went well,
Love is the reason!