Author Topic: Much more confident lately - I can feel it.  (Read 7144 times)

Pleeb

• View Profile
Much more confident lately - I can feel it.
« on: August 27, 2017, 01:44:15 am »
I realize this "treatment" isn't for everyone.

I went to Hanlan's Point "clothes optional beach"  a few times. I may go tomorrow, although it might be cool.

My first time ever!  Always wanted to do this.

-re the beach, most people are "textiles," and guys!  ("textilesa" are clothed people) 

-a Meetup.com group kinda runs the beach, and they also don't like all the textiles going there....Of course, you can't force people to undress.

-the Meetup.com group brings sports equipment, volleyball nets etc sometimes.

It's a great feeling being there!

Volunteers?....LOL   But it is cooling off.

Peter "I'm the Hot in "psychotic" B.

paulm

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Much more confident lately - I can feel it.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 10:33:14 pm »
Hello Peter. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling much more confidant lately.  Living where I do in the boonies, I can wear whatever I like pretty much when ever I like, but I tend to keep covered up as I hate sunburns LOL. 

Going to Hanlans wouldn't bother me, but it would bother my wife, so we have never been there.  Having said that we often go to Wasaga Beach for picnics and swimming.  The sun can be very therapeutic. Take Care. paul m

Dragonfly

• View Profile
Re: Much more confident lately - I can feel it.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 10:46:17 am »
Hi Peter,
It is great that you can shed the textiles. This is interesting. I have never heard that term before. I am afraid I could not shed my clothes. I would feel very self conscious about my body. I have too much excess weight

Glad that you are confident to do this

Dragonfly